- The Church of the Savior (Amenaprkich)
- Mher Mkrtchyan House Museum
- The Church of Surb Astvatsatsin
- Gyumri Craftsman State School
- Watch a documentary about Gyumri Craftsmen with English subtitles
Travel to Gyumri – the second largest city and the cultural capital of Armenia with its ancient houses and modern monuments. Visit the 19th century Church of the Savior, then on to famous Armenian actor Mher Mkrtchyan House Museum. Continue to the 19th century Church of Surb Astvatsatsin (Yot Verq) then on to Gyumri Craftsman State School. Complete the city tour with a documentary about Gyumri Craftsmen with English subtitles.
Visit Gyumri Museum Of National Architechture and Urban Life a two story mansion build in 1872 that dicplays an amazing collection of furniture, artworks, carpets typical of 19th century wealthy families in Gyumri. Then continue to the gallery of Mariam and Yeranuhi Aslamazyan Sisters. View a collection of 620 original works of paintings, graphics and ceramics created by sisters. Then visit the Cobweb Art Gallery to view the works made of cobweb by Andranik Avetisyan. Return to Yerevan.
- Gyumri Museum of National Architecture and Urban Life
- Gallery of Mariam and Yeranuhi Aslamazyan sisters/Cobweb Art gallery
- Personal driver
- Hotel accommodation
- Your selected options